Book Before Next Thursday For Just £429 - Save £170! Discover The Latest Data Security, Authentication & Biometric Strategies & Critical Insights Into The Future Of ATMs, Cash & Frictionless Payments
Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences & Drive Efficiencies With Winning Digitalisation, Self-Service & Automation Strategies For Financial Services: Future-Focused Payments, Cashless, ATM & Frictionless Strategies • Integrated Automation Advances & The Latest Biometric & Authentication Technologies • Update Post-Pandemic Customer Expectations & Manage Sensitive & Complex Interactions • Guarantee Secure Digital Channels & Data, Prevent Fraud
A One-Day, Industry-Led Conference & Networking Event, 24th March 2022, Central London.
CASHLESS PAYMENTS: CARDS, WEARABLES, APPS - FRICTIONLESS
09.20 Uncover The Latest Digital Opportunities To Drive Forward Advances In Your Payment & Frictionless Strategies To Ultimately Improve Ease Of Access, Customer Experiences & Efficiencies
- They are the ATM of the digital banking world, but how are banking apps actually making customers’ lives easier?
- Cashless, frictionless, microtransactions… the digital-first world is here so how are banks tackling and managing the issue of certain customer segments wanting to remain in the physical banking space?
- It all comes down to trust… how can you encourage customers to trust contactless payment methods moving forward?
- Cashless and cardless? What will be the new face of self-service banking and how can you drive adoption?
THE FUTURE OF ATMS & CASH
09.40 Future-Focused Digital Banking: Ensure Your Digital Offering Is Fit-For-Future By Determining The Future Of ATMs & Cash In Your Financial Institution For Increased Agility & Customer Satisfaction
- What are the latest market trends and consumer insights around cash use post-pandemic?
- Is the future of self-service dependent on contactless ATM capabilities, and how will this affect deposits and access to cash?
- Market benchmarking: what are other markets with effective and secure contactless cash withdrawals doing to ensure highly efficient digital services?
INCREASING SELF-SERVICE UPTAKE
10.10 Supercharge Your Self-Service Strategies To Align With The Rapid Acceleration Of Digitised Banking Solutions For Ultimate Efficiencies
- The pandemic accelerated self-service and forced banks to become more digital, but how can we implement changes and embed them into long-term business transformation?
- A one-stop-shop for all your banking needs: determine the self-service platform strategies that are best suited to our organisation and that will provide a customer’s banking needs all in one place for ease and access
- With increasing uptake and demand comes increasing concerns and objections… discover how simplifying explanations of digital and self-service can help colleagues and customers understand and encourage a digital mindset
- The fine line between educating customers and forcing them to take a digital self-service path… how far can we go to ensure customer satisfaction remains high?
Geraldine Maringo, Chief Product Owner, Nationwide Building Society
10.30 Morning Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
11.00 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
11.30 Ensure Safe & Secure Digital & Open Banking Solutions By Developing Protective Measures To Prevent & Deter Fraudulent Activity
- The pros and cons of self-service: does having a more controlled digital environment help customers avoid getting into fraudulent behaviours and falling victim to fraud?
- Ethics, principles, blame and responsibly… if money is lost or fraud is detected, does the responsibility lie with the company, or the digital developer?
- Digital vs. physical: given that biometric security is present within devices but not in branches, is self-service actually more secure?
- Industry benchmarking: what can we do as a collective community of banks and financial institutions to prevent fraud in our ATM’s?
Carl Woolfenden, Director of Digital & Change, The Co-operative Bank plc
BIOMETRIC & AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGIES
11.50 Equip Your Digital Strategies With The Latest Biometrics & Authentication Technologies For Greater Access & Convenience To Satisfy Customer Expectations
- Digital solutions are the future but adoption is the greatest challenge, so how can financial institutions incorporate tech for simpler transactions?
- Self-service is moving in a very fast-paced environment and the appetite for biometrics is growing… are we close to a time where any transaction can be done through biometrics or face recognition?
- Benchmark success and uncover critical tried-and-tested insights to build the foundations in your organisation’s digital strategies
SENSITIVE, CRITICAL, VULNERABLE & COMPLEX CUSTOMERS
12.10 Strike The Balance Between Digital & Human To Satisfy Sensitive, Critical & Complex Interactions & Support Vulnerable Customers
- How can banks develop innovative strategies which ensure a human touch when dealing with more sensitive matters including bereavement, mortgages, fraud and loans?
- Does contactless have to mean humanless? How can banks ensure support for sensitive matters and vulnerable customers?
- Could we ever transition to completely humanless interactions, or will we always need human channels?
12.40 Lunch & Informal Networking For Speakers, Delegates &
13:30 Informal Breakout Discussions
D) Digital Exclusion
DATA SECURITY: PROVE SAFETY, RETAIN TRUST
13.50 Guarantee Boosted Consumer Trust & Loyalty By Establishing Safe & Secure Digital Channels & Proven Data Security Strategies
- With great power comes great responsibility… who is ultimately responsible for ensuring that consumers’ personal and financial data is safe and secure?
- Discover what other financial institutions have done to adapt their self-service behaviors to reassure customers that they are not misusing their private data and information
- How much data do you actually need to create a safe, secure and effective product that you can roll out to consumers, and how does this work with open banking strategies?
Richard Thomas, Head of Architecture, Atom Bank
AI, CHATBOTS & RPA
14.10 High-Impact, User-Friendly Technologies & Automation Advancements Which Drive Greater Business Value & Customer Satisfaction
- How are banks and financial institutions developing their AI technologies now?
- Determine how AI and automation can deliver the best elements of human interaction for your customers
- Encourage customers to use the digital forms of self-service by ensuring
that they are simple, effortless and effective
- How can AI technologies use customer information to proactively present ways that they can help themselves online?
- What is the future of invisible banking?
Jamie Broadbent, Head of Digital, Innovation & Design, RBS International
POST-PANDEMIC CUSTOMER EXPECTATIONS
14.30 Keep Pace With Changing Customer Needs & Expectations By Adapting Digital Strategies To Establish & Solidify Self-Service Strategies In A Post-Pandemic State
- The pandemic has precipitated consumers shifting from a managed exchange to a digital platform and has driven digital adoption, so how have banks transformed self-service strategies at pace?
- The growth of digital banking has put a spotlight on the issues within self-service and customer interfaces - banks are focusing on digital inclusion, but what about people who are digitally exclusive?
- Market expectations have evolved and split between digital adoption and physical interaction, so how can banks drive a holistic proposition considering the full spectrum of consumer needs?
Ms. Marion King, Director of Payments, NatWest Group
14.50 Bonus Session; Reserved For Exclusive Conference Partner
15.20 Afternoon Refreshment Break With Informal Networking
15.50 Create Compliant Digital Strategies Confidently Within Regulatory Compliance By Unpicking The Boundaries & Complexities Of Regulation
- Overcome regulatory limitation by finding the right balance between regulatory compliance, improving digital platforms and implementing the latest tech and automation
- As digital continues to propel self-service forward, how will regulation and guidance need to adapt?
EMERGING NEW TECHNOLOGIES
16.10 Drive Advances & Power Self-Service Success With The Latest Technologies
- From text message banking to online banking and apps, what will be the new technology emerging that will really change the face of banking?
- Ensure your digital strategies are fit-for-future and user-friendly with innovative tech advancements
- A look to the future! What will digital banking look like in the next 10, 20 or 30 years’ time?
16.50 Official Close Of Conference
Global Insight Conferences is a rapidly-expanding and highly entrepreneurial conference company. We only employ individuals who are passionate about conferences, passionate about their personal growth and performance and passionate about being the best. Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.